Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Second Best by Susan Ryan - February Entry 02//01/2012

February Entry for Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest


I’d been after Josh McArthur for two years. I would have done anything he wanted to get him into bed, anything. I turned down date after date, my mind and heart set on what I thought was the perfect man. Sometimes we learn the hard way.


He always found time to flirt with me but never anytime to ask me out. I wasn’t your typical Madison Avenue type. I wasn’t tall, wafer thin and plastic surgery enhanced. I was five foot four and thirty pounds overweight. At least my tits and ass where real and my Italian heritage gave me an advantage over most, I was more than pretty.

Josh was over six feet tall, built like Greek God and blonde. His classic good looks drew looks from male and female. We both worked for the same law firm, and he rose quickly through the ranks. He dated his share of beautiful women and every one of them wanted more of him. I was sure he was straight and from what I heard, he was great in bed. Oh, God what was there not to like.

Now we come to Allan Greene, his best friend. Allen was a lawyer with the firm and everything about Allen was the complete opposite of Josh. The guy pissed me off all the time. He was so damn obnoxious. He hurt my feeling constantly and always in front of Josh. I never knew the real reason Allen belittled me and said hurtful things to me. Not until our Christmas Party two years ago.

“Hey Frannie, are kidding with that outfit?” Allen said to me coming up behind me.

“Go away Allen,” I said under my breath.

“Those shoes are far too high and babe, that dress far too tight. Boy, you really think he’s going to look at you don’t you.”

“Please don’t fuck this up tonight Allen, he has no date and just maybe I can get somewhere with Josh tonight.”

“Okay, but have a drink with me, Frannie, let’s bury the hatchet,” he said putting his hand on my neck.

I turned to face him, surprised at his words and the way his hand felt on my skin. “A drink, I guess a drink can’t hurt. Are you sure you’re going to be nice?”

“I promise, I’ll be nice. What’s your pleasure Frannie?” he said his dark brown eyes searing into mine.

I never really looked at Allen before as other than a real pain in the ass. I’d never appreciated his dark good looks until now. But he was up to something and I wasn’t letting down my defenses.

“Gin and Tonic Allen with a twist of lime,” I told him.

“Mmm not fancy but good choice,” he said.

He took my hand and dragged me through the crowd to the bar.

We had our drinks and he guzzled his down in seconds.

“Come on, Frannie it’s Christmas let’s get shit-faced drunk,”

I don’t know why but it sounded like a good idea and the Gin and Tonic was history in seconds.

“Now I like a girl who can drink like a guy, bartender another round,” he said smiling at me.

Okay, he wasn’t bad to look at, and he was looking more than sexy. He moved closer to me and casually put his arm around my shoulders. His hands were large, much like the rest of Allen, he was downright muscle bound. He moved even closer when the next round of drinks came. We said a silly toast and downed the damn drinks in seconds. Now I hadn’t eaten anything since lunch and that damn Gin went right to my head and to my pussy. I was horny and Allen’s hands felt good as he tightened his grip on my shoulders. Then he sent shock waves through me. He bent his head to my ear and whispered,

“Frannie, let’s get the fuck out of here and up to my office. Sweetheart I want to eat your pussy and I’m done waiting”

He moved his mouth quickly from my ear to my mouth and kissed me hard. His mouth was open and my lips where numb, it was easy for him to gain entrance and suck my tongue into his mouth. It felt euphoric.

“Frannie, and when I’m done eating your pussy I’m going to fuck you,” he whispered in my ear.

He kept his arm around me and again rushed me through the crowd to the elevator. The doors opened on the sixteenth floor and we were in his office kissing in minutes. He could kiss like no other man I’d ever kissed before. I wound my arms around his thick neck and began kissing him back. He had the zipper to my dress undone and moved it off my shoulders to expose the black bustier I had on. I knew my tits were overflowing the thing but they looked spectacular in the dress.

“Jesus Frannie, I knew these tits would be the best I’d ever seen,” he said pushing the bra down exposing both my nipples. “Woman I need to suck these, damn Frannie I have one fucking hard on.”

He lowered his head, I ran my fingers through his dark wavy and when his tongue hit the coarse little mound, I wanted to scream, he knew how to suck a woman’s tit. God did he ever.

He then came up and kissed me again, now my pussy ached. The thought of him going down on me had me unbelievably aroused.

“About eating my pussy,” I said to Allen wondering where I got the guts to bring it up. The Gin had done it’s job.

“Yeah, about that, are those black lace panties I see?”

He had me naked except for my underwear. The small black lace one’s I bought especially for Josh. He had me in his arms, his muscled chest bare now as he slipped his thumb in them and they were off me. I felt his cock press up against me, and he what he was packing was quite impressive. My pussy was so damn wet. He kissed me again, hard and demanding.

“I want that pussy now,” he said.

He got down on his knees and buried his face in my crotch his tongue found my clit. He grabbed my ass letting his tongue arouse me. He sucked me into one astounding orgasm. He stood up and let his trousers fall, his cock was huge and hard. He backed me into his desk and rammed into me.

“Frannie, you’ve a great tight pussy,”

“Oh, God, Allen maybe it’s because that’s one impressive cock.”

He fucked me into another shattering orgasm. His cock was amazing and his body a work of art. All thoughts of Josh McArthur were a mere memory.

“Frannie, I’m sorry I was always such an asshole around you.”

“You were always so mean.”

“I wanted you, and you wanted him. Frannie I’ve been in love with you for some time. Do you still want him?”

“Allen, fuck me again, does that answer your question?”

“Perfectly.”

I fell in love with Allen that night and I’ve never looked back.

14 comments:

  1. Great entry really hot and thoroughly enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that was one hot entry! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, great sizzle........could this be a true story? It's HOT enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, I can see there's going to be *stiff* competition for this prize!! And I love that you made your heroine curvy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked it. it had lots of sizzle to. I would like to read more of her stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. It had lots of erotic passion to it. For me it was too short. I wish I could have read more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved the story and hoped for more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed it. she really knows how to tell a story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi wosie, i know how u love to read all my stories and u know how I love to write them...thanks hon

      Delete
  9. The intensity and force brings a romantic ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goin to be a difficult decision I read them all and loved tham all alas I am a true lover of erotic prose...Good Luck everyone

      Delete
  10. Well just check to see if we ave any new entries...Good luck again...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzzanna, that was really hot! Just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had a blast doing this...all entries were great... Thanks Ray...getting ready for April's picture...

      Delete