Thursday, March 15, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: The Longing Trio by Arien Adora - 03/15/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words: April Entry


Being a lady of the night has granted me the opportunity to experience many of my fantasies. Still, there was one I had yet to explore. Well, until this night anyway. As I pulled my sheer stockings up my legs, I remember the heavy voice of a repeating client ringing through my ear. I really enjoyed visiting this man as he gave me the opportunity to explore my fantasies and desires. He said that he had a special surprise for me and requested I wear nothing more than a pair of sexy stockings. Of course, I was always happy to oblige Ryan.


The trip to his flat was quick and simple. Though, I do suspect the cabbie continued to jerk the car just to see if he could wiggle me out of the coat I was wearing. There was something in the air tonight that made me feel as though something wonderful was about to come my way. Perhaps it was just the fact I was naked that gave me that sense of exhilaration, but nevertheless I felt good. The elevator was packed with bodies. I hated cramming myself in the middle of everyone, but there was a man that stood in the back smiling that made me feel as though I needed to get on board. I purposely placed myself against the wall so that I could face his direction. There was something about his smile that was not only comforting, but terribly naughty. I had hoped he would say something, but before I knew it we were on the floor I requested.

With a shrug of my shoulders I moved out of the elevator and directly to Ryan's flat. I quickly fluffed my hair, opened my coat, and then knocked on the door. My hands quickly found their way to my hips as I cocked them in angle to give a sense of playful naughtiness. Ryan opened the door and without a word pulled me in. There was something different in the way he moved. Something eager, yet passionate as he pulled my coat off my body. His hands quickly roamed their way across my flesh as he kissed me lustfully. How good he tasted I thought, as I savored the sweetness of his breath. I could not help but melt into his body as his hands moved down my sides. When I felt a separate set of hands roam over my hips I jumped slightly in shock. Another body had pressed itself against mine.

Tilting my head back against this other warm creature, I was pleasantly surprised to see it was the man from the elevator. I could not help but to smile as he twisted my head to kiss me deeply. Oh, how sexy it was I thought. Here were two men wearing nothing more than a pair of jeans. Both pressed against my naked body. Both ready to consume my every essence. Yes, it was going to be a good night indeed. A night filled with unbridled lust and passion. My hands easily found their place as one began unbuttoning Ryan's pants, while the other slipped itself down the already undone pants of the desired stranger. I found that both of their cocks were already growing hard in the need of release. A soft moan escaped me as I turned to face the unnamed man.

Gently I pushed him back toward a chair. With ease he slipped out of his pants and sat comfortably. It was almost like one fluid motion I thought as I smiled and bent over between his legs. My mouth quickly went to work as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. Even that tasted sweet I thought. As I continued sliding my tongue around his rigid flesh, I lowered myself down to my knees. I could feel Ryan moving behind me as his hands moved over my ass and hips. When his fingers grazed over my moist petals, I moaned softly against the cock that filled my mouth. Ryan continued exploring the depths of my pussy as he slipped one, then two fingers into my wetness. With ease he toyed with me which caused my intensity to grow as I sucked the hardness between my lips.

In a matter of moments, Ryan removed his fingers and quickly thrust himself deep into me. As he rested himself for a moment, I took the opportunity to hold onto the side of the chair so that I could continue my quest of the hard cock. In complete unison, Ryan began thrusting hard and fast. I wrapped my lips tighter to give pleasure to the man I now knew as Chris. Eagerly, I swirled my tongue along his hard cock as I bobbed my head up and down to keep Ryan's pace. I could feel my need for release growing closer, and moaned loudly against Chris once more. Ryan was grunting heavily and I knew it was only a matter of minutes before this scene would be done. Little did I know how right I was as Ryan yelled loudly, “Now!”

I could feel his hot sticky juices coating my inner walls , which caused me to release in unison with him. As my body shook, still I managed to hold Chris's cock in my mouth. The moaning and sucking was too much for him as he wrapped his fingers tightly in my hair. Heavily, he grunted before my mouth filled with the luscious juice I was so intensely searching for. How glorious it was to have all three of our bodies exploding together. Such sweet bliss it was finally to enjoy one of my fantasies by savoring the touch of two men. Not just any two men either. No, these were two men who knew exactly what they wanted, and knew I was more than willing to give it to them. It did not matter that I was a woman of the night as I was never treated that way. This was going to be a long night filled with pleasure. A night of lust, desire, and complete satisfaction. It was a night that I would not soon forget as it gave me the chance to explore every needy little thought that filled my head. What a lovely way to complete yet another fantasy

4 comments:

  1. Succinct and tasteful use of descriptive language here. Elegant imagery and fiery finesse in plot. Good pacing and build up with just enough tease at the end to accomplish the lighting of a new fuse. Bravo! I already have the munchies again. Feed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles softly* How delightful the thought and thank you so much for the critique~

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, your work was both Yummy and steamy! Wow, very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kindly I appreciate the compliment. I really love writing and try to keep everything as realistic as possible~

    ReplyDelete