Friday, April 27, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Summer Fantasy by Willow Leigh - 04/27/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest: April's Entry


Just my luck that those two sexy landscape architects would be gone by the time I got home. Why did I have to stop for that Sweet Tea today of all days? Finally Friday and the beginning of what I had so hoped would have been a good, no great week-end. I spent the better part of the week fantasizing about Max and Cody the two extremely sexy landscapers that had been hired by my aunt to maintain her house. Now with her gone they still came as she had paid them a year in advance. At least I didn’t have to worry about it. So what I did worry about was how I was going to get those two very sexy brothers into my bed; wanting nothing more than to let them have their way with me.


I wanted to taste both of them from top to bottom, the way their skin glistened in the sun after they had been hard at work all day. How simply wonderful it would be to fulfill the fantasies that were beginning to consume my dreams and every waking moment. What a total turn on thinking about stripping them both out of their low slung jeans that seemed to hug those muscular hips. Those torsos with rock hard bodies tanned to perfection from hours in the sun. I wanted to taste every inch of them stopping to take them in my mouth and taste the very essence of them.

Watching them for the last month I noticed that Max seemed warm and sensual. With his mossy green eyes complete with flecks of gold, chestnut hair that sparkled in the sunlight. Those dimples were simply to die for as they lit up his whole face. Not leaving Cody out as he was just as ravishing. He was darker, edgier with; dark blue black waves that that hung just to his shoulders; expressive sapphire eyes, with lips that asked to be punished with kisses. Both were Tall and sexy as hell who wouldn’t drool with these two around all the time. What I wouldn’t give to have them both at the same time. They were every girl’s fantasy.

Today, I decided that instead of fantasizing about them I was going to do something about it. Just thinking about those two incredibly sexy men got me wet and wanting so much more. I think if I let myself dream a little longer I could probably bring myself to an orgasm just thinking of what things could be like with them.

I loved living on this secluded strip of the beach. I had inherited the house from my Aunt Dori a few years ago. I finally moved in over the winter and found out why she loved it so much. She always called my Kaly, short for Kalypso, product of hippies okay. My parents loved their bohemian life and sent me to live with Aunt Dori. When they died on one of their trips to save the world, Aunt Dori adopted me.

She used to say that I would become a beauty once I grew out of that awkward stage. I used to be spindly, now I had curves with an overwhelming abundance of breasts. I wasn’t thin like a stick nor was I fat. I was somewhere in between, comfortable and somewhat pleasing to the eye with my unruly brown hair that tended to frizz in the heat and those chocolate brown eyes that looked deep into ones soul. She taught me about life and to be happy with oneself.

She moved to this lovely salt box house, while I was off to college. I had visited a few times but you know how it is you get busy with life and we lose track of time. She would come to visit me in the city and when it was her time to leave she left me this wonderful house. So open and inviting the house was just like her.

Since my arrival at home I decided since I wouldn’t possibly be able to fulfill my fantasies that I would at least enjoy the rays of the sun for a while, later I would wonder down the path to through the trees to the beach in search of the elusive ‘sea glass’. As I open the front door, I started to drop my things from work.

What I really wanted was to strip down and lay out on my hammock on the stone patio covered with its lush green Irish moss. I stopped in the kitchen long enough to grab a cold beer from the fridge and to shed a few clothes. I was undressed down to my thong and stockings when my cell rang.

Looking at the caller ID I noticed that it was Aimee my best friend.

“Hey, what’s up?” I answered as I continued on my journey to the hammock.

“I just got home from work and wondered what your plans were?”

I sat on the hammock still in thong and stockings, took a swig of my beer before setting it down, “Well you know I thought I would get home early so that I could have some hot sex with Max and Cody.” Just telling Aimee made me start to throb, my pussy was becoming wet and I wanted to reach up and touch my now hard nipples. So that is what I did as I waited for her response.

“So tell, me you aren’t actually going to do it?”

“Why, would it be so wrong? A girl can fantasize can’t she? Those two are what make dreams come true. I guess I will have to wait for another time.”

“Why?”

“They weren’t here when I got home.”

About that time Max reached down and pulled me up from the hammock as I faced him I gazed into those mossy green eyes and saw the fire. Had they heard my conversation with Aimee? Before I knew it I was wedged between those two delicious bodies. Heat was penetrating all around. Max drew me in for a kiss as Cody reached around to grab my full breasts and twirl my erect nipples between his fingers. Max never releasing me from that hot kiss, reached inside my thong to grasp my already moist mound, thrusting not one but two fingers gently in and out as his thumb rubbed my sensitive bud.

Cody swiftly took my thong, pushing it down over my hips as he lowered them to the ground. Next he rolled my thigh high stockings that I hadn’t removed before Aimee called. A moan escaped me as I felt the sensual way he rolled my panties and stockings down; grazing kisses down my backside stopping to nip at my Celtic tattoo. Max had removed his hand from my throbbing mound to grab my full breasts. Not wanting to leave anything left undone Cody began feathering butterfly kisses on my thighs, reaching in for my hot moist womanhood.

Tonight was looked promising after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment