I had Marc come over many times before to do work on my home. He was an electrician by trade and mastered the art of being my friend with benefits. Being a single prosperous woman I still needed a man’s touch every now and then.
“Hello Marc, I’m having a problem with the lights blinking in my bedroom. Can you come by and check it out?”
“I’m doing some contract work but almost done for the day. I’ll be over in a few hours.” “Thanks, I knew I could count on you.” I smiled.
“My cousin is helping me to make extra money, so he will be coming with me. I thought I would warn you.”
“No problem, as long as it gets done I will be satisfied.”
“Anything else I can help you with Mrs. Emerald Rogers.”
I laughed because the only time he called me by my full name was if he was feeling horny or he had a client nearby. His voice had the tone of a man ready for some action and I had not felt his touch in a long while.
“I’m sure I could think of something else for you to do while you’re here,” I said with a soft chuckle and moisture increasing dampness to my panties.
Hours had passed and I figured Marc was not going to come today as he had planned. I showered and put on my black, form fitted strapless dress, laced black thigh highs and strapped on one stiletto heel preparing to go out for the evening. I was going to get drinks to take my mind off wanting sex and the problem with the light. There was a ring at the doorbell before I could secure the latch on my other shoe.
I hobbled to the door with one shoe in hand. “Oh you’re here. I thought you weren’t coming.”
He grazed my nipples making them harder than the firmness they already had. I could remember our last moment together as he leaned over to whisper, “Don’t I cum when I say I’m coming”
I inhaled as his manly hands touched my elbows and pulled me closer to him. I sighed out the tension when his warm breath danced around my ear and neck.
He backed away, introducing his help. “Emmy, this is my cousin Chad.”
“Nice to meet you,” I said looking at his sculpted body in the blue jeans and t shirt with the logo looking like musical notes as it draped across his six pack. His body was just as inviting as Marc’s.
He immediately started flicking lights around the house, trying to find the problem. ‘’What seems to be the problem your having, Emmy?”
I touched the top of Marc’s hand and guided the palm to feel the steam coming from under my dress.
“I think I can handle that,” he said as he pulled back the side of my see through thongs, opened the crease in my lips and tickled the forbidden flower giving it the most pleasure.
I cleared my throat and looked over to see if Chad had been watching. He looked more concerned with the job he was about to do. Marc continued taunting the area. A soft moan escaped from my vocal cord as I turned to the right to see what Chad was involved in doing. I caught him looking over his shoulder at us. He noticed me noticing him and pretended to fumble around in a tool bag.
I lowered the zipper of Marc’s jeans and inserted my hand to feel the expansion of his extension. It throbbed in my hand and grew to the point my fingers would not touch.
Marc called out, “Uh, Chad, I have to check out the problem in the bedroom and see what she’s talking about.”
“No problem, I see something that needs fixing in here,” Chad said waving a wrench.
Marc backed me into the bedroom, unzipping the back of my dress. It fell on the floor in front of the bedroom door. I massaged his manhood with one hand and lifted at the bottom of his shirt with the other. He did me the favor of taking off his shirt, and expose his manly chest that had attracted me to him. He slowly lowered my panties, licking upon my nipples, ribs and the lower region in between my legs. I moaned his name in sheer pleasure until he lifted himself and kissed me again.
As his muscular hands pulled me closer to him I felt the door crack open behind me. I didn’t want Marc to stop his actions. He was engulfed in the moment that he did not stop. I put my hand upon his cheek and we gave each other a magnetic French kiss. The balls of my fingertips strolled down his back to the point where the top of his jeans exposed the tip of his white underwear. His hands manipulated the crease of my cheeks and slid to my waist once again gripping me even closer.
I felt another pair of hands lightly pinching my nipple and cupping my breast. The one hand left my right breast and played in the wetness of my opening. I felt the hardening of not one, but two manly extensions pressing against me. One was in the front, and the other in the back. One felt just as hard, and as big as the other. They played tug of war with my waist ready to be the first to enter in.
I heard the unzipping of pants behind me, and felt the struggling of him removing it from the opening. I felt the warm, but stern feel of flesh sliding down the scorpion tattoo on my right cheek. I felt the soft kisses of Marc on the frontal area; I was in extreme ecstasy. I was being pleased from the front and feeling the head about to poke into the abyss of juices. Marc licked a figure eight upon my clit, until the manly extension found its way to the hole and entered in.
He raised himself up and let me taste my own juices as the penetration came from the back. “Ah well, needless to say, I didn’t get my electrical work done, but the plumbing was excellent.”

Intriguing and love the plumbing comparison
ReplyDeleteDawne
Love it. Very descriptive and intriguing. Made me want to keep reading!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteYummy I just did this last night!
ReplyDeleteNice....
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDelete