Friday, May 25, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Never Wanna Leave by Adrianna Vincent - 05/25/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest: June 2012 Entry



Justin and Craig had been friends for almost two years. They’d hit it off immediately upon meeting at D.E. Graphics, where they both worked, Justin as VP of Finance, Craig as the new hot shot IT expert. The CEO Bradford Landry, had brought Craig to Justin’s office to meet him the day he’d been hired, veritably stolen away from a prominent company in Vancouver.

“Amazing office,” Craig said admiringly, shaking Justin’s hand. The room was bright and spacious, with lots of full length windows and a glass desk, a table with four chairs in the corner near the windows, and more casual seating in the opposite corner with a black leather sofa, coffee table and two armchairs. Aside from a large clear blue-white bowl on the table and one large panorama style black and white framed landscape photo, the only pieces of art were 3 strategically placed granite sculptures. There was a large floor to ceiling black bookcase beside the door, and a matching fully stocked bar on the other side.

“Thanks,” Justin said, trying not to drool on himself. Craig was the hottest computer geek he’d ever laid eyes on, tall and fit, with short dark brown hair, blue eyes and a face that was leading-man material. Justin tried not to stare too much, “Feel free to visit anytime.”

Looking around, Craig chuckled, “Damn, man. I’ll take you up on that. But what if I never wanna leave?”

“No problem,” Justin grinned, “it’s a big office.”

From that point on, they had been nearly inseparable, taking lunches together, sharing drinks after work, hanging out on weekends, as if they’d known each other all their lives.

At first, Justin was unsure how to tell Craig he was gay, afraid it would ruin their friendship. But Craig accepted the news as easily as if Justin had confessed to dying his hair, playing the accordion, or wearing Spiderman pajamas.

Now though, Justin had a more serious problem. Initially, the attraction had been easy to ignore. But lately, it was far more difficult. He was really falling for him, and to make matters worse, he thought he was getting signals from Craig in return, which was confusing as hell. After all, Craig was just about as hetero as hetero could get.

One particular day, they were on Craig’s boat, a 2012 Boston Whaler 170, adrift on the water, having a beer and enjoying the sun. Although the ease with which they interacted was the same, the sexual tension seemed to hang thick in the air, making Justin feel like he could hardly breathe.

And then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed between them forever.

Craig snarled, a trickle of sweat snaking its way down his spine, “Yeah, that’s it, fight me! Make it worth my while!”

“Careful, not so hard!”

“You fucking little bitch!”

“Craig, I think you’ve had too much to drink.”

“Fuck that.”

“You’re being too rough!”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes, you…”

“Dammit, J! I know how to handle my own pole!” Craig snapped.

Justin raised his eyebrows, his hands on his hips, “Do you?”

“Been doing it for years,” Craig said, irritated.

Justin smirked, “Been ‘doing it’ for years, huh?”

“Jesus!”

“Handling your pole...”

“Come on, you mother-fucker!”

“Playing with your rod…”

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing J,” Craig said between breaths as he pulled back on the line, “making everything” (grunt, groan) “sound dirty” (pant, curse) “at my expense.”

Suddenly there was a SNAP! as the line broke, and Craig stumbled backward, “Shit!”

The two of them stood there as the vast silence of the lake took over, and when Craig turned around, his look of shock was so comical that Justin couldn’t help it. One snort escaped, then another and another, despite Craig’s resulting scowl.

“Sorry buddy,” Justin said, still snickering as he sat down, “guess you need more practice ‘handling your pole’,” he said, making quotation marks in the air. He grinned, and laced his fingers behind his head, his biceps flexing, “Or you could always try handling mine.”

Craig groaned and ran a hand down his face in mock frustration, “Asshole.” He studied Justin, who was a very good-looking guy, with slightly wavy dark hair, coppery-brown eyes, a tight taut body and one helluva dazzling smile. He hated to admit it, but that sexy smile of his had been getting to him lately, and for the first time in his entire life, he was actually attracted to another guy. In fact, he was more than attracted, and despite his best efforts to ignore it, he was starting to have feelings for Justin. And it was obvious Justin had feelings for him too.

But Craig was straight, and this change in his sexuality wasn’t easy to deal with. What did it mean? Was he bisexual? Or was he in danger of hopping the fence entirely and switching teams?

“I may be an asshole,” Justin was saying happily, “but you - you’re delusional, thinking you’re God’s gift to fishing or something. I told you to use a stronger test. But did you listen? No, and now you’ve lost the biggest rainbow we’ve seen out here all summer. Way to go, hot shot.”

Craig’s heart pounded. For some reason, when Justin got like this, smugly berating him, making fun, it kinda turned him on. “Listen vassal, I’m Captain of this Ship, and I’m ordering you to shut your hole and cease any further insubordinate comments.”

“Ship? Vassal?” Justin leaned forward and spoke as he would to a small child, “Are you a pirate today, Craig?”

“Fuuuuck,” Craig said, annoyed and yet slightly amused.

“Tourette Syndrome too.”

“Bitch.”

“Oh-oh, there you go again. Have you taken your meds today, Craigy-boy?”

“That’s it.” Craig threw his rod aside and advanced on Justin. He attacked, wrapping his hands around his throat and cackling with glee as he pushed Justin back against the boat and pretended to choke him.

Justin played along and said in a strangled voice, “Ack! Please don’t kill me! I’ll do anything to avoid a cold watery grave!”

“Anything?” Craig asked in his best sinister evil-villain voice. He looked down into Justin’s handsome face, and just that fast a powerful ripple of desire caused the fine hairs to stand up on his body. His smile quickly faded as he became overwhelmed by the heat that spread through him, and he began to pull away.

But Justin had seen the truth, and he quickly reached up and grabbed the back of Craig’s neck, “No. Don’t stop,” he whispered.

Craig’s breathing was coming faster, his chest heaving. Fuck he was turned on! He could feel his jeans getting tighter and knew he was reaching a point of no return.

“I know I’m not the only one feeling this,” Justin continued, holding Craig’s eyes with his own, refusing to let go. “There’s something happening between us. Isn’t there?”

“I… don’t know, J.”

“I do. Am I imagining this?” Justin asked, reaching down between them, feeling the growing hardness of them both.

Craig responded with a low moan.

“You do want me,” Justin said, pressing his crotch upward, his cock demanding attention, “don’t you?”

“Yes,” Craig breathed, his resolve gone. He allowed Justin to pull him closer, offering only slight resistance before their lips met, their tongues melting together. It was better than he’d imagined, and he pressed his body forward, his strong arms finding their way around Justin’s lower back, and down to his tight ass.

Breaking their kiss, he growled, and buried his face into the nape of Justin’s neck, feeling the strong pulse beneath his lips, “Fuck, I don’t know why, but I’ve been thinking about you so much lately, about being with you, fucking you. Can hardly think about anything else.”

Kissing again, they shifted, getting into a more comfortable position on the bench seat that spanned the back of the boat, which rocked with their movements as their need mounted. Justin’s hands moved over Craig’s muscular back and shoulders, which were hot from the sun. God, he felt good! He unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock and pulled Craig into him, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Craig was becoming desperate in his excitement, and he reached down to undo his own pants, maneuvering them down enough to take them both into his hand, hearing Justin gasp as their cocks rubbed together. He began slowly thrusting, squeezing, allowing them to slide against one another. Precum began to ooze from Justin and Craig stopped to swirl it around the head with his finger, then brought it to his lips to taste it.

Damn, that was sexy, and Justin wanted Craig inside him in the worst way. But they were on a boat, in broad daylight no less. Not the most comfortable or private place for their first time together.

As if reading his mind Craig panted, “Your place or mine?” Still humping his body, he bent forward and began licking Justin’s neck, causing him to make wild heavy purring sounds deep in his chest.

“Fuck, you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you say that,” Justin said. “Just, please don’t back out on me.”

“It’s way too late for that,” Craig rumbled, chewing on Justin’s ear, breathing hard. “I want you, fuck I want you bad.”

“Mmm,” Justin sighed, “You’ve got me.”

“That’s good; not sure I could live without you anymore,” Craig said, reaching up to Justin’s throat, kissing him deeply. He slid his other hand down between them, and took Justin into his hand again. “I have to taste you,” he said, “now.”

“I thought we weren’t going to do it here!” Justin reminded him as Craig moved down his body. “Craig – someone might see!” and then his breath hitched as Craig licked his cock from base to head.

“Mmm,” Craig said, “fuck…” He sucked Justin into his mouth and began slowly fucking him with it, his tongue swirling around the head on each up-stroke.

“Oh my God,” Justin breathed out, hardly able to believe how perfect it was. “Craig, uh…” he trailed off, beginning to move his hips, his heart skipping when Craig looked up, meeting his eyes.

Now beyond caring where they were, Justin reached out and placed his hands on Craig’s head, his eyes wide, stunned by what was happening. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he came, “Yeah buddy, that’s it, suck it.”

Craig moaned, pumping his head faster.

Justin was breathing harder, and in seconds he was ready, “I’m gonna cum!” he warned Craig. He placed his hands on either side of himself, lifting his ass up off the cushions, thrusting his crotch upwards, fucking Craig’s mouth deeper. Craig continued to moan encouragement, fully prepared to swallow. Within seconds, Justin wrapped his legs around his back and came, spurting into his throat.

Craig continued to slowly pump his head up and down, coaxing out the last drops, as Justin sank back down to the cushions. Then he leaned forward and slowly licked and kissed his way up Justin’s stomach and chest, finally reaching his lips. He kissed him long and hard, one hand holding the back of his head.

Justin thought he was going to faint.

After a few moments, they could hear the distant sound of a motor approaching. Craig lifted his head and looked out over the water, “We can’t stay here.”

“Where then?”

“My place,” Craig decided, sitting up a bit and slowly running his thumb along Justin’s lower lip, which was soft and warm, “I want you in my bed,” he said quietly, now moving his hand over Justin’s chest, lightly flicking one of his nipples, “and we’ve got all weekend.”

Justin’s whole body tingled, and then he remembered the day they'd met in his office at D.E. Graphics, “Damn, man. I’ll take you up on that.” He smiled, “But what if I never wanna leave?”

Craig smiled too, remembering, “No problem. It’s a big bed.”

8 comments:

  1. I luv it! So sexy. I wish u had more words to work with bc I could read a whole book of yours. U inspired me to give my man a bj tonight :-) so thanks from both of us lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful story! Damned near make's one wanna switch teams. Or add one to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be made into a movie, great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compliments from another pen, very entertaining writing. I think I actually have met several men like these two in my life. They just needed this right moment to switch team. Been there, done that, never looked back, unless to see if my suntan was even.
    I guess you were on a boat not far away?
    Seems to the latest trend females writing gay male erotica.
    @ the comments above nearly "wanted to switch teams"... you wouldn't be the 1st :-) and for the BJ tonight, if you are a man it will be great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thanks everyone! I'm pleased and very flattered. Very happy that you all seemed to enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna hear more from you! Great story.

      Delete
  6. In response to the "compliments from another pen", technically, because the story unfolded completely in my head, I AM the boat. I am also Justin, and Craig, and even the elusive fish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool ^_^ wasn't sure at first but I got really into it near the end :)

    ReplyDelete