An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words: June Entry
“Ahoy there!” The voice came from one of the boats moored up on the lake.
“Ahoy.” Drew waved and called back to the man on his boat. He had no idea of his name, but usually saw him there on a Thursday afternoon. Drew always spent his afternoon off at the lake. Always being keen on boats, he longed for a time that he could have his own.
“I’ve seen you here often; do you want to come aboard?”
Drew did not wait for a second invitation. “Thanks.” He quickly climbed aboard and introduced himself. “I’m Drew. I like to spend my afternoons off here. I often see you.”
“Yeah, I’ve seen you on a few occasions too. I’m Andy, and every chance I get I’m down here. Hey, I’m going to take her out in a few minutes, fancy a sail?”
“Wonderful. Hey, let me help you with that.”
Andy grabbed hold of the heavy rope that tethered the boat and began unwinding from the pole to set the boat free. Drew helped him. The rope felt rough and heavy. Occasionally, their hands touched, and tingles went through him. A flush rose in his cheeks, and he wondered whether Andy realised a lot of the time he visited the lake was in the hopes of seeing him.
Andy turned and gave Drew a soft smile. Almost coy, with a look that told Drew, don’t worry, I know.
Neither wore shirts and the June sun shone down hot on their bodies.
“We chose a good day for a sail,” Andy commented. “Once we’ve got going we can do some sunbathing.”
“That sounds good to me.” Both men took off their shoes.
Drew’s eyes travelled the length of Andy’s tanned torso.
He admired the taut muscles and imagined himself slowly stroking them. Then his eyes rested further down Andy’s body on his crotch. The jeans were very tight, and he noticed the outline of his cock that seemed to grow as he watched.
Suddenly Andy met his gaze. “Admiring the goods are you?” he laughed. “Come here.”
Drew moved closer to him at the edge of the deck, but tripped and almost fell. Andy caught hold of him. Drew grabbed hold of his shoulders, almost sending Andy overboard. Both laughed for a minute, and then an awkward hush fell between them.
Andy grazed his fingertips down the muscled contours of Drew’s back, and Drew kissed him softly on the lips.
“Oh, I’m sorry; I don’t know what came over me.” Drew blushed, embarrassed.
“Hey, don’t be,” Andy reassured him. “I always watch out for you too.” He took Drew’s face between his hands and kissed him again, this time pushing his tongue between Drew’s lips and tasting the inside of his mouth. He twirled his tongue around Drew’s who moaned in approval.
After what seemed an eternity, the two came up for air. Drew put his arms around Andy and they rolled onto the deck. Andy took Drew’s hand placing it on the hardness that tried to break free of his tight jeans.
“Feel this,” he said. “This is the effect you have on me.”
“Funny, I seem to have the same problem.”
Drew ran his hand over Andy’s hard lump, gently fondling it. The more he rubbed, the harder his own cock got. He quickly unzipped himself and lifted his cock.
“Seems like my beast needs some air,” he said to Andy, who immediately put his hand down and wound his fingers around the throbbing arousal.
With his other hand, Andy freed his own hardness. He kissed Drew again. “I’m so glad you were here this afternoon. I hoped you would be around.” He laid his head on Drew’s chest and flicked his tongue out. Sensually, he drew circles around Drew’s nipples and nibbled on them.
“You taste lovely. I want to taste more of you.” He slid down Drew’s body and lifted his hardness. Slowly teasing the length of the shaft, his tongue wound around Drew’s cock and took the head between his lips.
Drew groaned. His body twisted, his eyelids fluttered and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.
Andy pulled back for a moment and glanced up at Drew’s contorted face. He ran a finger gently along the dark vein on the underside of his pulsing cock. A dewdrop of precum appeared on the purple helmet, which he gathered up with his forefinger. He made sure Drew watched him suck his finger very slowly.
“Mmmm.”
He took the whole of Drew’s cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Then reached up and grasped hold of Drew’s hands. He bobbed faster and built up a rhythm sucking Drew.
Drew twisted and arched his body. He groaned and panted, “Yes, yes, more, more.”
Andy grunted with his mouth full of cock. His bobbing increased. He almost gagged as he took it to the back of his throat.
Shivers ran through Drew at an alarming rate, tingles reaching every point in his body from fingertips to toes. Sweat ran down his body. Suddenly he cried out, “I’m gonna cum!”
His cock swelled, and he cried out as thick, briny cum shot down Andy’s throat.
“Oh, Babe, yes” Andy let the liquid slide down and smacked his lips. “Let me give you something in return.” He sat up and pulled Drew’s jeans and shorts down. “Turn over, Babe.”
Drew turned onto his stomach, and Andy sat astride him and fondled his butt. “You have a great body,” he said.
Andy gently separated the cheeks and ran the tip of his tongue in between. He followed through with a finger and touched the puckered, dark hole that he so desired. He pushed the tip of a finger just inside the dark warmth, and turned it slightly.
The nerve endings between Drew’s cheeks stood to attention and tingles travelled down his spine. He went up on all fours, and Andy pushed in further.
“Hurry up and fuck me,” he yelled. He reached down to his cock and coaxed it into renewed hardness.
“Your wish is my command.” Andy got on his knees, moved closer to Drew, parted his cheeks and sank into the darkness. He started to build up a rhythm, slowly at first and then rode him faster, sweat running down him.
“Give it to me!”
“You betcha,” panted Andy in a frenzy, his balls slapping against Drew. Suddenly he felt them tighten and grabbed hold of Drew. He lay on top of his back and filled Drew with his thick cum. He kissed the back of Drew’s neck and said, “Promise you’ll be here next Thursday afternoon.”
“Every Thursday afternoon.”

Certainly a hot little number there ;)
ReplyDelete