Monday, July 30, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Entry: Annie Time by Arien Adora - 07/30/2012

August 2012 An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest


As I quietly stood there I thought back to how I managed to get myself in this situation. Normally I was always considered the good girl, but something in me made me completely step outside the box of rules. My mind drifted back to you walking in on me as I crawled between the luscious legs of Annie. So sweet she tasted as I flicked my tongue around her clit several times before driving it as far as possible into her juicy slit. Even now I lick my lips in the thought of savoring her sweet peachy nectar. My hands roaming up her body to pinch and tease her small perky nipples. There simply is nothing more glorious than the body of a wanton woman. Just as I brought Annie to the brink of explosion you walked in and watch the show as it finished. I remember all of her muscles tightening up as I clamped my lips around her throbbing nub.


The sweet flow of liquid spilled from her as she shivered into the most exhilarating orgasm. As Annie began to slow her movements, that was when I heard you clear your throat. I turned to see you standing in the doorway with a crop in hand. It was obvious by how you smacked the palm of your hand that you were displeased with my choices. See, I knew it was wrong to play without your consent, but how could I possibly deny the ravishing Annie. I understood that by refraining from play it was your way of keeping control of me, as I was a bit of a sex fiend and could quite easily get carried away. You knew that by keeping the rule of “No Play” on me, it would make me wild with desire and when I could play I would become a ravenous creature ready for anything. This was one of the things you enjoyed most about me, and I understood that as well.

So now here I stood in your library. My arms to my sides with my head down, still licking my lips to keep the memory of Annie alive. My body was quivering in the want of pleasure as I stared at my hard nipples. The outfit I wore was something you had selected me to wear for the day. Often you would choose something sexy for me to run around the house in. Again, it was your attempt at teasing me and keeping me on the threshold of arousal. It also, kept me accessible for anything you might desire at a moments notice. Today the selection had been a leather halter style bra with a pair of leather chaps. The bra allowed my breasts to be perfectly framed by the leather, but completely open to any form of torture. Whenever I wore this outfit I often could be found pressing my body up against one item or another in order to feel the sensations radiating through me. The pants were form fitting but had the crotch cut out. You said they were your favorite because it kept both of my holes available at a moments notice, while giving you something to hold on to as you brutality took what you knew was yours.

I kept my head lowered just as you expected. I had already disappointed you and knew I was about to receive punishment for going against your rules. There was no need to make matters worse I thought. I listened as you heavily walked across the room, and stood directly behind me. The way your breath burnt the back of my neck made me shiver in anticipation of what you might do to me. In one swift movement, you flicked the crop in front of me then up towards my breasts. With a skill I could never understand you managed to tap both of my nipples before gripping the crop with both of your hands. Using the crop as your leverage you pulled me tightly against you. I watched as the smooth shaft of the crop cut into my round firm breasts.

“Such a naughty girl playing without permission. What shall I do to you?”

For a moment I wanted to speak, but quickly stopped myself before the words could escape. You said nothing as you moved around me. I kept my eyes lowered and focused on your shoes directly in front of me.

“Arms out!” You stated forcefully.

With a quickness I thrust my arms in front of me with my palms up. You placed the crop across my wrists and instructed me to spread my legs. I quickly did as requested by spreading my legs a shoulder length apart. This seem to amuse you as you moved down in front of me. I could see the look in your eyes, and knew I was about to be tested. How I managed to get through the test would ultimately decide what was to be done with me. Without a single word you quickly parted the lips of my pussy and pushed two fingers deep within me. You knew my body inside and out, so it was no problem finding my G-spot quickly. Your fingers rubbed and twisted against my walls. I went to wiggle in excitement and the crop almost fell from my wrists. I managed to stop it by turning one hand over to catch it, and you quickly smacked my thigh.

“Do not do that again!” You growled, “It will remain on your wrists. If you drop it, you will pay!”
This was the test, could I keep the crop balanced on my wrists and endure an orgasm. I was not sure what the answer would be, but did know that if I wanted to please you it had better be to accomplish the goal. Your fingers resumed their quest to torture the my pussy to the fullest extent. It took no time at all to have me to the point of exploding. I could feel the cream beginning to moisten my thighs, as I watched the crop attempt to fall from its place on my wrists every time I would wiggle.
I tried so hard to stay still, but you made it very difficult to succeed. Seeing that I was at the brink of orgasm you thrust your fingers deeper once more and rub the exact spot I needed to release. My legs quivered as my body reached the ultimate height. The hot lava poured from me as I reached a new level of pleasure. Just when I thought I had successfully accomplished the task you set forth, your fingers adjusted and rubbed a new spot. This was the spot that took me even further. I had never known was squirting was until I met you, and what I learned was that it was even more difficult to maintain body control while doing it. This time would be no different as liquid quickly poured from me.

My body shook harder than ever before as it erupted into a violent orgasm. The crop rocked several times before finally falling to the floor, but that was the furthest thing from my mind right now. You pulled your fingers free from me and I fell to my knees. My mind grew fuzzy as my body shook multiple times. After several long minutes I managed to gather myself enough to understand what had just happened. I had failed the task and now wondered what the punishment would be. You chuckled for a moment as you watched me whither on the floor like a fish out of water. Once I began to settle down you scooped me into your arms and carried me to your oversized chair. Together we sat as you whispered how much you loved me.

“Such a strong willed girl you are, but do not think for moment that if you break my rules again you will not pay more severely.”
I knew what you said was fact, but there was no way I would disappoint again. Touching another would be something I could refrain myself from doing I thought. Besides, next time it would be Annie’s turn to give the pleasure~

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Talk about knock you off your feet

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to comment~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

    Cheers,

    Elizabeth Knightbridge

    ReplyDelete