An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest - August 2012
“Breathe”....I was nervous but it was an excite nervousness, one of those moments that makes you say "oh someday I'll do it", this evening is my someday. "Hello my sweet" was the words uttered to me as my newly found master opened the door. His name was Marshall, but I decided it if I am to fit into the role, then I should get used to the title that he will have over me.
"Hello,” I said softly with a gesture of his hand I entered his stunning home. I marveled at the artwork, and décor, his home was very plush yet modern.
“I see the wonderment in your eyes would you like a tour?”
“No,” I shook my head.
“Would you like a drink or a glass of wine?" he offered again.
“No, thank you; however, this may sound cliché', but you have lovely home”
"I enjoy it immensely" he said with a wink. Suddenly he pulled me to him, "My dear you seem nervous.” He breathed into my neck. “Have you changed your mind?”
“No”, I gasped feeling my body tremble against his. He was an imposing man but in a sensual way, six feet tall , athletic build, and the most amazing amber colored eyes; he was a very beautiful man and he knew it.
He led me by the hand through several hallways until we reached a door.
“After you,” he said with a smile so sexy it caused me to become even wetter!
We ventured down a circular staircase, which led to a cellar, but it wasn’t dark or foreboding, it held several large wine cellars, a fireplace, and the décor was lovely.
As he spoke, I saw a door at the far end of the room and I knew that’s where my journey, my actual awakening to unbearable pleasure would begin. I stammered and said “Master I’m ready.”
“My dear, are you sure?” He asked to assure that I was ready.
I nodded yes. The door opened to a room that was empty, except for a beautiful bed and some objects on a wall that were obscured in shadows. The only light that shone through was from the moon; I felt a gentle tug at my shoulder as the caftan I wore fell to the floor.
“Your stunning my dear.”
I held my breath as he begin kissing my neck. His tongue felt thick and warm as he wrapped it around my ears and the hollow of my neck. His tongue caressed my temples, eyes, and nose all the while he praised me, for to begin his most beautiful slave. Suddenly I felt a stick of some kind roll across my breast, stroking my nipples roughly. I moaned, as chills flooded my body.
He placed my hands on my breast. “Squeeze your nipples.” I squeezed them for him and he rasped in my ear with excitement. “Yes… just like that, good girl; squeeze them harder.”
“Oh master, it hurts.”
“Yes, but the pain is pleasurable?” he asked with anticipation.
I couldn’t lie, the sensation felt amazing. My legs were beginning to tremble; I was on the verge of cumming. He felt it. Marshall placed his hand on my clit, “Aw my dear, your pussy so wet. Can I taste it?”
“Yes,” I gasp.
“I can’t hear you. Can I taste it?” he repeated louder.
“Yes,” I moaned.
He grabbed the stick I was holding and began running it across my swollen clit. My breathing was labored; I was on the verge.
“Oh, you have a sweet pussy.” I felt the stick once again on my clit. “Yes, very sweet. I would even say your pussy is exceptionally juicy.” As he gave his most stern, dominating tone. “I think I will make you my dessert this evening.” He turned and began walking towards the bed.
He held the riding crop behind him, signaling me to stop. As he sat on the edge of the bed, he pointed to the floor and I went to my knees. He then waved me over. I saw him mouthed the words slowly as I crawled across the floor, staring into my masters eyes. My heart was beating so fast, I could hear it with each breath. I read his lips good girl as I kneeled in front of him.
He reached over and smacked me hard on the ass. “My dear, do you like having your ass eaten?”
“Master, I’ve never had it done before.”
He pulled me up and around “So pretty, so round ” he stated as I felt wet kisses on my lower back. His hands stroked and rubbed my hips as he kissed my back ”Ahh… yes master – yes!”
The kisses intensified as he bit and sucked my cheeks. I heard him moaned slightly as his tongue slowly slid down the crack of my ass. I inhaled sharply, as he bent me over and he slid his tongue around my puckered star.
His tongue was moving in a circular motion around my hole. The pleasure I felt was amazing. My body clenched as I started to cum, I couldn’t restrain myself any further. I moaned loudly as he continued to lick and suck every inch of my backside.
“Aahhh, Nooo…it’s too intense”
Then suddenly, I felt a hard smack on my ass. He spoke with absolute power, “Did I tell you to cum?”
“I’m sorry, I tried not to.”
“This is your first time, but I still have to punish you!” he yelled. “Get on the bed, with your hands and kness!”
I felt my cheeks being spread apart as he feverishly stroked my hole with his tongue; he was filled with such determination.
I grit my teeth as waves of pleasure washed over me Yes... yes... yes.
I felt small convulsions as it ravaged my body; I couldn’t take it anymore. I thought I have spoken the words aloud.
“My dear, I am nowhere near done with you.”
Another wave pleasure ravaged me again as his tongue entered my body.
“Oh yes…fuck me with your tongue.” I whispered in such wanton. “Yes, keep going…. keep going.” Then suddenly, “I’m cumming... I’m cumming!”
I felt my body shift. Marshall placed my legs atop his shoulders. I was almost upside down. He reached between my legs and grabbed my hands; I was literally in a hog-tied position.
“My sweet slave your ass and clit are perfection," he spoke proudly of his accomplishment.
He sucked on my clit, causing my eyes to close and my moans to grow loudly. I wanted to arch my back, but I was immobile. But dear god, it felt so good!
“Oh master, that feels wonderful! Please... please, stick your tongue in my pussy.”
I felt the movement of his tongue alongside of my clit. Suddenly, I was lost in the passions. I felt his tongue roll from my pussy all the way down to my ass. The waves of pleasure was building inside me I needed to cum.
“Master can I cum, I can’t take anymore…please?”
I was gasping - sweating. The pleasure was so intense, I needed to release cum - now!
“Master please!” I screamed. “ Unleash me!”
At that moment he loosen a hand and shoved a thumb inside my ass, fingering my pussy, he eagerly stroked both my holes. I was screaming in such immense pleasure, I could hardly breathe as I urged him to go deeper inside me. By then, I was in euphoria. My ass made wet slapping noise as I felt my master finger-fuck me.
I felt him let go of my hands, instantly leaving me limp. I barely caught my breath when he told me with such a wicked grin, “You’ve had an exquisite release. Now it’s time for the masters turn.”
He straddled me down and push his cock inside my mouth. I gagged, due to his size, but the sensation was amazing. I sucked him until I felt the head at the back of my throat. He gave a low moan as he literally fucked my face, filling my mouth with his thick warm cum.
I sucked him even harder and heard him utter out in excitement and pleasure, “Yes!”
He moaned. His body arch backwards as he pushed deeper into my mouth and I swallowed every precious drop of cum he released. After a few moments he fell beside me and said, “You are precious!”Get some sleep."
l looked at him puzzled Get some sleep? Then he looked down at me, with a grin indicating of more to come. “You didn’t think I was done... did you?”
I quickly shook my head, hoping like hell he would give me what I really wanted.
“My dear the night is young and I am going to fuck you properly.”
I smiled and closed my eye knowing that my master would wake me when he was ready.

Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Elizabeth Knigtbridge
THANK YOU, I am so suprised but really but thrilled...yay. This is the first contest I have ever entered. ~Fe
ReplyDeleteUmm this seems like fifty shades of grey smh
ReplyDelete...and the odd thing about that... I have never even pick the book up, nor have I done a search about it. The only author I read regular basis is James Patterson, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips and they don't write erotica. Why don't you tell me about fifty shades since there seems to be some similarities...I should take your comment as a compliment because I do know the author is doing quite well.
Delete