Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Entry: Sir's Crop by Elizabeth Knightbridge - 08/21/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words - August 2012 Entry



The material from his shirt and pants rub against my back and ass as he presses around me, it feels rough yet comforting. I force myself not to push back against him. I look down and see the riding crop pressed against my breasts, one nipple above the shaft of the crop the other below. I gasp as he pulls it tighter pressing my nipples deeper into the firm flesh. I want him to move the crop from side to side making my nipples burn, but I stand perfectly still, Sir knows what I need, and I have to trust him. 

My hair sweeps along my shoulders and tickles me, I fight the urge to shake my head and move it back. If I move, Sir will not be pleased. I want to please him; I need to please him.

His hands are large and strong. I can see them on either side of the crop bending it harder now the edges beginning to surround me.  He repositions the crop directly over both nipples and moves it ever so slightly back and forth. The smooth shaft causes a friction burn across both nipples. I feel my head start to fall back against him, and I cannot help but rub my ass against his cock. I feel it hot and hard, its ridge running up the crack of my ass.

I am wearing the new chaps he had waiting for me when I got here tonight. They are black, made of the softest leather I have ever felt. The matching open cup bra holds my tits up like a coveted prize, and the metal circles embedded into each piece make my knees weak with imagined possibilities.

The chaps leave my ass and pussy exposed for his pleasure. “Will he fuck me?” I wonder fretfully. Most times he does, other times he teases and arouses me, whipping or flogging me till I am shaking; but then sends me away unsatisfied and aching. I hate it when he does that, it makes me wonder if I am good enough for him.

I work very hard making sure I am worthy of his attention. I exercise my pussy every day making sure it stays tight and strong, I want my pussy to be good enough.

When he sends me away I cry all the way home and swear I will never come back, but I always do. I rant and rave and throw things all over my beautiful apartment, and I tell myself that I will laugh in his face the next time he calls me. But, all I have to hear is “I want you,” said in his husky masterful voice; my heart skips a beat, and I am on my way at the snap of his fingers. 
“You know better,” he says quietly and grips me by my hair. “I told you not to move.”

I gasp; I had allowed my head and ass to move before I realized it. The sweet burn from his crop on my nipples made me forget myself for a split second and that is all it takes for me to break discipline.

“I’m sorry!” I cry, “It just felt so good Sir, I did not mean to disobey.”

He grips my hair and pulls my head back. I can feel the delicious warmth of his breath against my neck. He slides his hands over my breasts and pinches each nipple sharply pulling them out, stretching them. My knees go weak, and I know that I am going to disgrace myself by moaning or rubbing against him shamelessly.

Gently yet masterfully he pushes me to my knees and takes a harder grip on my hair.

“Suck my cock wench, do it perfectly and I may fuck you tonight instead of getting reports from your neighbors about your little temper tantrums.”

“Damn, damn, damn,” I think to myself. “I knew Mrs. Cutshaw was spying for him. That damned old bitch.”

I look up for permission and he nodes. I lovingly pull the zipper of his pants down with my teeth and use my tongue to unbutton the top button. It took me a very long time to learn how to unbutton a man’s pant button with my tongue. It is what set me apart from the other sluts who applied to be Sir’s submissive. When he asked why he should give me a chance to train with him, I asked permission to show him. By the time I had gotten into his pants without using my hands I knew I had the position.

I nuzzle the tip of his penis with my cheek and give it a few small licks. I know he will grow impatient soon and shove his cock down my throat. I love it when he does that. I love the feel of his meat filling my mouth and throat.

“Behave!” He says and flicks the riding crop over my ass.

I am so turned on I can feel my pussy juices running down my leg. “Oh please, please, please let him fuck me tonight.” I think to myself. The lash mark on my ass is burning ever so slightly, and I wiggle my heels against it trying to get a bit more sensation before it fades.

“Now Judy,” He says in that quiet, firm voice.

I slide my tongue over the smooth skin of his magnificent cock; its salty musky flavor fills my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and pull back getting a strong suction and follow with my hand keeping the smooth, steady motion he prefers. His balls lie heavy in their nest of reddish blond curls, and I bury my nose in them and inhale his comforting scent. I rasp my tongue over and under them, wetting them before I suck them into my mouth.

He presses into me and pulls my head closer. “Ah, that’s a good girl, suck harder now, make your Master proud.”

I suck as hard and fast as I can and try to keep up with his increasing tempo. My pussy aches and I slip a hand down and begin rubbing my clit and plunging my fingers into my channel.  He doesn’t notice and feel myself starting to slip over the edge just as he starts coming down my throat filling me with his sweet and salty semen. I feel my pussy contract around my fingers as he pulls my mouth tight against his pelvis, my face now smothered against him. Bright colors and patterns burst behind my closed eyelids as I come harder and harder, my fingers plunging into my pussy faster and faster.

After a minute, it has seemed like hours, he pulls my face away and notices my hand in my pussy slick with my own cum.

He lifts my face up and looks into my eyes, “Judy did you touch yourself without permission, did you come?”

“Yes Sir,” I pant trying to look remorseful.

He gathers the flogger in one hand and grips my hair with the other. “I hope you planned on staying the night, I can see your training needs some serious work.”

He has a certain gleam in his eye, and I know my ass and tits are in for a hard flogging. I squeeze my thighs together and wait.

5 comments:

  1. This is really good material, certainly write another please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so horny right now, I wish I could be come a submissive. This has truly inspired me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much...I working on some new material...I am thrilled my story got your "attention".

    Cheers!
    Elizabeth Knightbridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure and let us know how your "inspiration" played out!

    Cheers!
    Elizabeth Knightbridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well written. Great story. Fun read!

    ReplyDelete