An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest - October 2012
The smell of leather wafted up to my nostrils. I felt the straps tight around my thighs, along my buttocks and cupping my cunt. The buckles jingled slightly as I moved. Naked, I stood in front of the mirror. My hands drifted to my hair, lifting it up and away from my face. My breasts became full; my nipples pert. My eyes gazed down, past my belly, to the source of my power. The dildo stood erect, its base pushing into my clit. Its girth is large, the head bulbous. Mimicked veins traced down its shaft and disappeared underneath the straps. I turned sideways, looking at myself in the mirror. I can see how large my faux cock was. I grinned, licking my lips, my hands drifted down to the cock.
One hand was on my hip, while the other gripped the shaft. I started pumping it slowly. My hand lazily drifted up to the head, circling it slightly and back down to the base. I closed my eyes and got lost in the feel of it. I stroke my cock, feeling every little detail, imagining it inside a tight ass or a hot cunt. I groaned loudly. Each stroke of my faux cock makes me feel more powerful. I hear a slight shift behind me. My eyes popped open and with a growl I turned to look at her.
My face turned sadistic as I let the cock go. It bobbed between my legs and as I move, I felt the delicious weight of it. She's crouched in the corner, eyes to the wall. My little innocent whore. Her hair was golden, her ass was round, and her back unmarked. I approached her and grabbed a fistful of her hair, and then pulled her away from the corner. She gasped and fell, fumbling to get back up on her knees. I held her head in place and she remained on all fours before me. I yanked her roughly by the hair and her soft blue eyes met my dark stare. She blinked; her face blank and not knowing what was/wasn’t allowed.
My hand moved to her face and she startled a bit as I ran my fingers along her cheek. They blushed immediately to my touch. I leaned down to her, squatting on my legs, knees level to her chin, the cock bouncing between my legs. I looked at her lovingly now. She was pretty. Her skin was soft and fragile. Her breasts were not large but not small – they were perfect. Her nipples were pink and hard.
"You'll be my innocent whore tonight won't you, girl?" I grinned at her.
She looked at me, her eyes indicating a yes, but her lips never moved. Finally, she whimpered out “Yes.”
"You'll have to do much better than that," I told her, letting go of her face as I stood up.
She knelt down to my feet; her lips touching my soft, sensitive skin as I felt her hot kisses all over my feet and toes.
"Please," Her body trembled, continuing to plead, "Please make me your whore."
"Do you suck cock, whore?" I replied, asking.
"Y-yes", she quietly answered.
"Then suck mine."
My whore got up onto her knees and took my cock into her hand, slowly trailing her tongue along the shaft. Her lips enclosed the cock head and she dipped her head towards me. I felt her mouth stroke down the shaft as I closed my eyes, letting my fingers caress through her hair, while I imagined to myself what it felt like to have a real cock in her mouth. I held her lightly, loving the feel of moving with her.
Feeling her head move down my shaft and back up again, I couldn’t help utter out, "Suck it like a hungry whore. Show me you want me to fuck you with my cock."
I heard her moan deeply; I feel the vibrations through the shaft. She sucked harder and faster. I feel myself naturally bucking my hips. My hands gripped her tighter, and I move a little more forcefully into her. I groaned, getting lost in the power; I could feel myself aching to fuck her, but not like this.
I regretfully pulled away from her, playing into her very desire, "Do you want me to fuck you?'
"Yes, please. I need you to fuck me." She begged, without my needing to ask.
I lost power over her for a moment; my cunt ache and throb. I suspected she felt the same way too. My clit ached underneath the faux dildo. I needed to fuck – now!
The anticipation flowed through me as I commanded, "Get on the bed and lie down."
She moved quickly and with eagerness she spread her legs as I saw her pink, soft cunt; it glistens in the light. I smelled her arousal as invaded my nostrils. I hungered for her. I wanted to own her and make her my very own whore.
"Tell me. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want me to take you as my whore," I growled, holding my toy-like cock against her slit.
She moaned before speaking, "Fuck me," she panted. "Please fuck me. I want your cock. Fuck me hard and make me your whore. Make it hurt, I don't care. I just need your cock inside me."
I gripped her hip with one hand, letting my other hand guide my cock into her. I felt her body tense below me as I enter her slowly. She holds her breath as I pushed my cock to the hilt within her. I stayed there, both hands on her body now. I leaned against her, feeling my breasts pressed into her. I am balancing between being a woman and a cock. I panted against her body, while I felt her warm breath against my ear.
I pushed away, my hands were back at her hips, while I continued to thrust inside her, slowly, but rhythmically. I felt her muscles around the dildo ever so slightly. She moaned loudly with each thrust, at the same time, her nails dug along my hips, on to my ass.
I wanted her to... closing my eyes, I bellowed out, "Let it all go, whore! Let me hear your passion!"
She groaned louder, her hips rocked into me with each thrust.
I fuck her faster now. Pulling far back and plunging hard into her. Her breath escapes in gasps and she yelps in pleasure. "Oh fuck," she whimpers. "Yes, yes.. give me more. Make me your whore."
I fucked her savagely, showing no mercy. My hand gripped on to her hair and I pull back hard. Her yelps turned into screams. I grunted into her, leaving the woman I am behind as I took her like an animal.
I felt muscles getting tighter around my cock as her screams become more urgent. "Come for me, whore! I want your slutty wetness all over my cock!"
I leaned back into her; pressing my body against hers. She was trapped beneath me. My cunt ached as I push it into her. My cock pumped in and out of her slick hole as I grinded my clit against her. I throbbed just as much for her as she did for me. I felt her moans escalated over my ear, while my moans joined hers’.
"I'm going to cum!" she breathed.
"Yes, do it!" I spoke into her ear.
I fucked her harder, pushing into her, causing her to be pushed hard into the bed. Her body grinded against the mattress, while mine grinded against hers. Her screams escalated with each pant leaving her body; I too, begin breathing hard against her. My hands forced themselves beneath her. and I cupped her breasts together, pulling her harder against mine. I felt her body tremble when my fingers pinched her delicate nipples. She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm shook her body. I continued to pump her back and forth, but her muscles began clamping down on the cock. I gave into my own needs and started grinding my clit into her. As her orgasm began to subside, I felt the heat well up inside me and I exploded. My screams followed hers and I trembled against her.
I laid there panting and smiling, "You are my whore now. All mine."
She sighed contently while I pulled away from her. My cock slid out regretfully and it was covered in her sex. My hand reached down to touch it as my eyes moved back to the mirror. I watch myself as I took her sex into my fingers and brought them up to my lips. I inhaled the scent of her before licking my own fingers. This was my prize and she is my whore.

Congrats on the win...great story!
ReplyDelete