Saturday, November 17, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Moving Day by Tz Dayton - 11/17/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest - January 2013


 
It was a beautiful Saturday morning when Jess, Pam and I met at Starbucks. Our plans were to help Jess’ ex-girlfriend move. While Jess and I have been friends for about two years, I never heard her mention Ginger much, except saying she was “pretty good looking.” Probably because she was now dating Pam. I found it kind of odd that they would both agree to help Ginger move, since her and Jess used to date, but did not mention it.

In a few moments, a red Subaru outback pulled into the parking lot. The back was packed full of boxes. “Jeesh,” I said, expecting a U-Haul or at least a sports utility vehicle. “Is that all she has?”

“She had movers bring the larger stuff on Thursday,” Pam explained. “All she needs us to do is help her decorate.

“That’s where you come in,” Jess said.

Other than books and cooking, decorating is a talent of mine. I enjoy arranging rooms, painting, and can even lay carpet and put down laminate flooring. HGTV is one of my favorite shows.

“You mean it!” I exclaimed. “Is she going to give me full decorating….” but I stopped as Ginger got out of the car. I think Jess needs to rethink her meaning of “pretty good looking.” 

Pam is a pretty woman. Besides having nice teardrop tits, she has beautiful dark hair and a pretty face.  But Ginger was drop-dead gorgeous. Her long, curly brown hair was cascading over her shoulders in a waterfall of loveliness, while her tall, athletic body fit snuggly in her tight baby blue sweat suit. From a distance she had to have been close to six feet tall – I am 5-10, but she was at least a couple inches taller than me

“Would you like me to get you a coffee for the road?” I offered Ginger when she arrived.

“No thanks,” she replied. “I downed a five hour energy drink just before I left. I don’t want to get too jacked up.” Then she surprised me when she asked me if I would like to ride with her so we wouldn’t have to take three separate cars. I accepted. When I got in I noticed there was not much to move – just some boxes and a small television.

“The movers must have done a heck of a job if this is all you have left. I was expecting more.” It was then I noticed Jess and Pam driving off in the opposite direction. Ginger must have sensed my confusion.

“I’m afraid we were both set-up,” she explained. “They convinced you I needed help moving, while they told me they had a late birthday present for me.”  After a brief pause, she added, “I could use a little help rearranging some things, though.

“Um….” I didn’t know what to say. I was soooo embarrassed. And pissed. What gave those two the right! Why would they set me up with someone who would no way be interested in me?  Sure, she dated Jess, but Jess was gorgeous in her own right. Her body was nearly as flawless as Gingers. Nearly.

“So you’re a librarian?” Jess said, sensing my unease.

“Yeah,” I managed. “I like to read.”

“Jess said you’re also a fantastic cook.”

I laughed nervously. Was she getting to know me more?  “I do enjoy cooking. The Food Network and HGTV are two of my favorite shows.”

“Maybe you can teach me to cook.”

Was she serious? Why would she be asking me this? Before I could answer, she slowed down and signaled.

“Holy shit!” I said. “You live next to Jack and Jill!”

“Who?”

“Two of my best friends,” I answered. “Actually it’s Jack and Bill, but they’re gay. Everyone calls them Jack and Jill. That’s their place,” I said, pointing to the condo two houses down from hers.

Ginger laughed. She had a beautiful laugh – a laugh that caused her lovely breasts to heave just a little. I could feel myself getting wet.

As she parked her car in the driveway I said: “Um….can I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead,” she said as she cut the engine.

“What did they end up getting you for your birthday?”

Ginger again laughed and I again watched her breasts heave just slightly under her tight top.

“Why I think it was you,” she said with a devilish grin. “Come on in. These boxes can wait.” I nearly fainted.

Her house was a small ranch, but it was laid out nicely.

“Let me get some wine,” She offered.

We sat on her couch, talked and drank wine for the next hour. After my third glass, I started to feel a little more relaxed around the beautiful woman next to me.

I found out just before she arrived at Starbucks, Pam had texted her saying that her present was sitting across from her and Jess.

“When I saw you, I was like, this was the best present they could have gotten me.”

“Seriously?” I asked. “My God, you’re a Goddess, and I’m just a plain ol’ librarian.”

It’s my turn to say ‘seriously’, Britt! Look at yourself. There is nothing plain about you. And I bet you know how to please a woman.

I blushed as that remark took me off guard. Ginger then placed her hand on my leg. I was already starting to get wet, but now I was worried my moisture would seep through my jeans. Ginger leaned in until her soft lips met mine. I opened my mouth slightly and met her eager tongue. Her hand began to creep upward; it wasn’t long before I could feel her warm fingers running along my stomach, finally cupping my left breast through my bra. I let out a slight moan. I could not take any more. I lifted my arms and Ginger got the message as she pulled off my shirt. I then reached back and undid my bra. Ginger stared at my bare breasts for a moment.

“My gosh,” she said in amazement. “Those are some of the biggest nipples I have ever seen!”

My nipples get really erect when aroused, and I was certainly aroused. And wet.

Ginger took one of my nipples in her mouth, while unbuttoning my jeans. Her grace was amazing – I guess that is a quirk of being an athlete. More amazing was the way she kissed and sucked at my nipples, giving me a welcomed case of goose bumps. I was in such ecstasy that I barely felt her remove my pants, leaving me in nothing but my soaking-wet panties.

“You give a new meaning to the word, ‘creaming in your jeans,’” Ginger teased.

“You are so fucking hot!” I moaned. “I want you so freakin’ bad right now!” I could barely contain myself. I wanted to see her beautiful naked body in the worst way. As if she read her mind, Ginger suddenly stood up and removed her top in one quick, graceful motion. She then unbuttoned her bra, allowing her wonderful tits to bounce free.

“You can do the honors,” she said, stepping forward. I gladly obliged, placing my hands on the inside of the elastic band on her jumpsuit and pulled it down around her knees; at the same time Ginger stepped out freely, leaving her in nothing but a sexy white thong. I was pleased to see they were as soaked as my own panties

“Let’s go out on the patio,” She offered. I took her hand and let her lead me out of the room. The small patio was enclosed by a screen and faced a small, wooded area.

“Sit down,” I whispered, motioning toward a white wicker bench. She complied. I watched as her beautiful hair fell over her perfect breasts. I then took her chin in my hand and leaned over and gave her a long kiss, which was returned just as passionately.

“That was beautiful,” Ginger said when I finally removed my lips from hers. “Now I need to see that beautiful pussy of yours.” It was my turn to comply as I removed my soaking wet panties.

“A natural blonde,” she smirked, admiring my finely trimmed bush. “I thought natural blondes were like the Tooth Fairy and unicorns.”

“You mean to tell me I’m your first blonde,” I joked.

“Yes,” she quivered. “And you are stunning.”  Still sitting, she grabbed me by the hips and moved me close. Due to her height her face was at my belly button. Ginger began to softly kiss my stomach, while sending chills throughout my body. She then grazed two fingers across my pussy, causing me to moan in surprise and pleasure. She did it two more times, while continuing to kiss my body; then inserted her middle and index fingers into my dripping wet hole.

“God that feels good,” I moaned. Like the rest of her, Ginger’s fingers were long. She started out moving them slowly in and out of me, and I found myself moving my hips to match her rhythm. It did not take her long to find my G-spot, and when she did, she started rubbing it, occasionally making a “come here” motion with her fingers.

“God, Ginger, fuck me!” I pleaded as she continued rotating between the “come here” motion and sliding her long fingers deep inside my wetness. Just when I thought she could not give me any more pleasure, Ginger started stimulating my clit with her thumb.

 “Aw Shit!” I yelled, probably loud enough for Jack and Jill to hear if they had a window open. “You’re going to make me cum!”

“Not yet,” she teased as she stopped and withdrew her fingers. “I want you in my mouth! Kick your leg up on the back of the bench.”

I did what I was told, though I must say I was a little wobbly from her talented fingers.

“No, other leg. Yeah, right there!” she panted. I looked down and could see the juices of her pussy escaping the edges of her thong.

Ginger then shifted her body so her mouth was below my pussy, her chin facing my ass.  She then reached around the back of my legs and took a firm grip on my thighs before taking me with her mouth.

As I grabbed the back of her head I started moaning as her talented tongue explored every inch of my drenched box. My moans then turned into screams of ecstasy as she found and started teasing my clit.

“Oooh!” I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. “Ahh! Ahh! Shit! Your tongue feels so fucking good!”

She began flicking and twirling her talented tongue around my clit, causing me to grip her hair even tighter. She didn’t seem to mind as she continued working my pussy with that talented mouth of hers. Right when I was about to cum, she slowed down. As I was about to cuss her, she sped back up. Then when she got me close again, she would slow down.

“Don’t you dare stop!” I screamed.

She sped up again, reversing the motion of her tongue, driving me completely out of my mind.

 “Oh God… Ginger!”

 She teased me for about ten minutes, which seemed like hours of pleasure, until she finally let me release my love juices into her mouth. I literally could not feel my body from my waist down, nor my tits or lips. “I am cumming Ginger!”

I am not a squirter, but I do gush when it is really good. I gushed.  BOY did I ever gush. My orgasm probably lasted close to two minutes. Additionally, I am not as vocal as I was that night, but Ginger was by far the best I have ever had.  As I continued to cum I screamed her name so loud that those residing in a five mile radius were probably wishing Ginger was doing to them what she was doing to me.

Ginger finally removed her face from my snatch and looked up at me. My juices were already running down her chin, neck and over her beautiful breasts. I so wanted to return the favor, but was too weak from the mega-orgasm I had just experienced. Sensing this, Ginger helped me down on the bench where I slumped awkwardly.

“That was the best tasting pussy I have ever had,” Ginger panted. “However, I think my new neighbors now know my name and my talents.”

“Sorry,” I sighed. “But your talented tongue was too much for this horny librarian.”

“I’m glad,” She said. Ginger then lifted her ass off the bench and removed her soaked thong, revealing her beautiful, shaven pussy. “Well, Brittney, shall we go to the bedroom where you can show me your talents?” Once again, I did what I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment