Monday, April 16, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Full Cirlcle by S.E. Darling - 04/16/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest April's Entry



Dear Monica,


Your visit last week caught me very much by surprise. I had not seen you since we ended our relationship almost two years ago. When I moved to San Antonio I had severed most ties with our life back in Nashville.

I was very glad to hear that you and Tiona are still together and very happy. We had so little time to talk, and because of that, I am writing this letter to share something important with you. I hope it will help heal any breach left between us.

I came to terms with your discovery of your sexual orientation and our need to break up. I always worried that you felt it was the major reason for our unhappiness together. I wanted you to know, that was not so, and I need you to know that I understand now.

Soon after I moved here, I met two wonderful people and they have changed my life.

I met Bobbi first. We are both writers and have much in common. Initially, I spent quite a bit of time with her. From the very beginning, I was very attracted to her sexually. She is such a warm, joyful and open woman. I was quite disappointed to learn that she was in a relationship. Then I met her partner Warren and began to realize that they were very open sexually.

After several weeks, I received a phone call from Bobbi, asking me if I was interested in dinner and an evening at their home. I knew immediately what she was alluding. They both knew that I was attracted to her. It was hard to hide when she encouraged it, even openly in front of him. She assured me that Warren was just as open as she was. I accepted her invitation.

Did I tell you that Warren is a professional chef? A very good one. Monica, they are both so very creative and talented.

We dined, laughed, and shared our interests and histories. Wine flowed as anticipation built. I had fantasized about her for weeks and thought I knew how it would end, with Warren and me sharing Bobbi, but I was in for a very big surprise.

At some point after dinner, Bobbi looked at both of us and simply said she would like to prepare. She rose and left us. My blood began to pound. I realized I was nervous. It had been a while since I had explored sexually with more than one person. You and I had done so with other women in our relationship, but I had never done this with a couple.

Warren calmly reassured me that there were no worries here. I could see instantly that there was no jealousy on his part. Only sexual excitement. This, in turn, escalated my own desire. I felt very naïve later as I remembered this moment. I simply thought it was our shared desire of Bobbi.

I tried to relax and finally did so as Warren continued our conversation. We had so many things in common. We laughed as we both realized how much we loved camping and canoeing.

Finally, he rose from the table and asked me to join them. We walked to the bedroom.

Bobbi was sitting at the vanity, beautifully naked, her long dark hair falling back across her shoulders. She was slowly unfolding a pair of very racy black thigh stockings. Watching her dress those curvy legs, my desire rose quickly as I struggled to breathe. I stood there, almost frozen with passion for her.

Warren moved past me, and as he did, she rose up, her arms lifting to circle his neck, her full breasts pressing against his chest. Their kiss was passionate and carnal. They broke apart and Warren moved to stand behind her, his hands slowly caressing her torso and moving down her thighs. Watching me.

Her hand reached out to beckon me, as did her beautiful blue eyes. I slowly approached them and she reached out and cupped my face. She did not speak; she simply lifted her beautiful full lips to mine, her arms bringing me close to her. I wanted to devour her. She began to undress me, and I swiftly removed my clothes and stood before her naked. I realized that Warren had already undressed.

His hands still caressing as they reach around her, he lifted those beautiful full breasts, his fingers plucking at the surprising large and rosy aureoles and nipples. Offering them to my lips. At the same time, Bobbi reached down and slowly began caressing my cock. I held my breath, worried that this would end fast, but she slowed the pace and gestured for me to lay on the bed behind us.

As I did, she rose on the bed and knelt between my thighs, her hands reaching out to caress my body. She grasped me within her soft cool fingers and her head descended, her mouth hot and moist as it caressed my growing cock. Holding it upright, her tongue caressing up and down the length of it, her mouth finally engulfed me. I know my hips rose from the bed in reaction, the pleasure of her full lips around my cock like a vise gripping me in heat.

As she began moving her mouth up and down my cock, Warren approached the bed reaching out to grasp and tilt her hips. She released me from her mouth and gasped at the pleasure she felt as his broad engorged rod entered her pussy. Driving strongly within her, Warren groaned as she moved back against him in her passion. The scent of their sex, her spiciness, became an aphrodisiac for all of us.

I sat up as she closed her mouth once again on my cock, sucking strongly, her tongue laving at the base. Feeling her passion escalate as Warren’s strokes increased, I reached forward between her legs and began to stroke her tight clit. She released me from her mouth as she screamed. Her beautiful eyes closed as the extreme pleasure of her orgasm rocked through her body. I almost came within her hand just watching her powerful release. I have never seen something as beautiful as that. Ever.

As her pleasure eased, she relaxed, lying back on the bed, even as Warren retreated from her. She reached out to me and I rose over her and mounted between her glistening thighs, my hand guiding my almost bursting cock between them, entering her moist tunnel in one long slow stroke. Still pulsing from her orgasm, her hips rose against mine reaching for another. She was hot, so tight and wet; I had to stop to gain control.

As I did, to my shock, I realized that Warren was not caressing Bobbi, but instead, his hands were caressing me. His strong fingers slowly but firmly stroking up and down my back and buttocks. I realized immediately what he wanted.

I know the fear and need to retreat must have shown in my eyes. Bobbi simply shook her head and calmly told me to have no fears. To let them go. To share with them both. I froze in my shock, yet at the same time, the heat of her hot wet tunnel as it contracted around my hard cock hit me again.

I held my breath for a moment, and then simply let it explode out of me. I could not stop this, this need to know these two wonderful people fully. I did not want to. I gave into it.

Warren continued to caress me with one hand, his fingers slowly reaching between my buttocks….my body tensing each time…and each time he would retreat and then return. He reached out and took a small vial from the bedside table and as I lay between her thighs, I felt him anoint my ass with the oil.

He rose over me, my eyes glued to Bobbi’s, her hands caressing my chest, belly and the base of my cock, her voice reassuring me. Although there was pain, Warren was gentle, taking his time as he realized I have never done this. He cock slowly breaking through the tight pincher of my anus, slowly rocking until he was seated fully within me.

I felt his breath against my neck, the strength of his hands caressing the shaking muscles of my arms as they held my body above her. I felt him whisper in my ear to begin fucking her again…and I did, once again my focus and pleasure on the feeling of her hot cavern wrapped around my cock…and then gasped as I felt Warren begin to slowly piston within my tight ass. The strength of his cock deep within me, the hot moist, womanly softness of Bobbi’s pussy wrapped around my cock was too much for my control.

I could only moan as Warren reached around and grasped my balls, cupping them, and I felt my cum exploding from my cock, my orgasm hitting me so hard, I lost my breath. At the same time, he began to rock hard within my ass, reaching his own orgasm swiftly after mine. I looked down at Bobbi worried that we had left her hanging and saw the pleasure running across her own face, her body contracting as she came strongly.

I felt Warren pull away from me as I did the same from Bobbi and in the aftermath, we collapsed on the bed to either side of her. The adrenaline of my fear and pleasure draining me. At the same time, I have never felt so sated. I closed my eyes as I stroked Bobbi’s stomach….her hands reaching to stroke both Warren and myself. I heard her laugh lightly as she tried to still her own rapid breath.

Monica, it would take too long to describe all the sexual things we did with each other that night. Just know that we explored everything with each other. I was like a starving man rushing a buffet.

When I woke up the next morning, Bobbi was sitting between us. They were talking and laughing. She realized I was awake and asked me how I felt.

I have never had this happen in my life, but my throat closed with the emotion I felt. It took me several moments to compose myself. Bobbi finally reached out, stroked my face, and told me she thought she understood. That she had known the minute she had met me, how it would be.

Warren spoke next and his words surprised me. He said he had always known he was bi-sexual. Bobbi was the same way. They had explored with both sexes. He had thought I was, and did not realize until last night that this was new for me. He asked me if I was okay with this. I thought a moment, and finally expressed that I did not know.

Monica, my mind was on one of our last conversations. You remember the one we had about my worries? That I wanted you to be happy but I knew that society and convention would never fully accept you as a gay woman. You know how we were raised. That even in this day and times, you would have to fight that battle every day.

I wasn’t sure how to feel about what I had just done. What I had just felt and enjoyed with this man, with this couple. I expressed to both of them, that I had always considered myself heterosexual. In talking to Warren, as open and comfortable as he was with his own sexuality and needs, I began to wonder why it had ever bothered me.

That morning and the rest of the weekend with them were glorious. The freedom I felt after that point, bewildered me. For a while, I worried that I was fully gay, so new was this feeling and intimacy that I felt with Warren. Then one look at Bobbi and the desire I felt for her had me laughing at that thought. I had never really met someone who was truly bi-sexual, and had never considered it for myself.

Over the course of the next few months, we spent much of our leisure time together. At home and traveling, as we explored our interests and our lives. Although I dated some on my own, even exploring sexually, none seem to sexually satisfy me as much as my relationship did with Bobbi and Warren.

One morning, I woke up, my arms around both of them and realized I did not want to leave. We talked that morning for the first time about the long term and within the week, I had moved in with them. It happened that fast and we have not looked back.

The sexual dynamics of our three-way relationship has been intriguing and constantly evolving. I will not say it has always been smooth. Sometimes it can be quite bumpy. Polydamy is outlawed in most of the world. We don’t care and do not need to legalize this. Our lives are so intertwined; no legal paper could ever make it more so. It has been a year now for us.

This man and this woman; they fulfill me in every way. Accepting my own bi-sexuality has allowed me to understand you and your choice so much more. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I have been, by finally accepting that societies’ “normal” is no longer my normal and that is okay.

To finally understanding why you would risk that for love, real love. I owe you this.

My growing love for these two wonderful human beings, as we share our lives each day, just as we share our bodies, knows no boundaries.

Be at peace, my darling, as I am. We have come full circle here.

With All My Love,

Connor

3 comments:

  1. Aww.Love is a many spendored thing. Very good Sancre. I seen where your Saskatchewan (I know I dodn't spell that right)home infulenced this writing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks JP, but that was Sherry's post on polydamy, she is from up north. I am in NC...lol. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sancre, this was wonderful, really insightful and touching. I recognize a few things and it makes me wonder, think deeply and then just enjoy the pure pleasure of your talented words, construction and premise. I so envy you, my beautiful scribe friend. Ah, to wield a pen as deftly as you......Now I know I am not entering anything unless I can truly step it up. I don't think I am as skilled as you and Jp. Good luck to you my beauty:) xo

    ReplyDelete