Monday, April 16, 2012

An Erotic Pic 1k Contest: Joy of the Multiples by Jp Archer - 04/16/2012

An Erotic Picture Worth A Thousand Words Contest April's Entry



“Good evening, Dr. Stevens. I’m glad you came.”


Standing outside her apartment looking unsure, adjusting wire frame glasses, he studied her with aqua blue eyes. “Erika?”

An amused smile stretched her lips. “No, not Erika.”

Maybe it was the dress. She wore head to toe, black, Chantilly lace, including a mask. Erika favored black for its morbid pretensions. She favored it as an eye catching canvas for lips painted in Cadillac Red and grey eyes.

“Faith, then?”

“Wrong again, Doc.”

Her smile widened. He had no idea.

“You’re new, aren’t you?”

“If you mean ‘new’ in the sense that we haven’t met before, then yes, I’m new. But I’ve been around for some time.”

“May I ask for an introduction?”

“I’m Joy.”

She extended a hand with red lacquered nails. He took her greeting with a large, firm grip.

Joy experienced a delicious shiver. Her body tightened. She appreciated men with strong hands and long fingers. A caress to his wrist with her fingertip caused his pulse to jump.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Joy.”

“Please, come in, Dr. Stevens.”

She led him towards the living area with a deliberately provocative swing in her hips, willing him to watch. She turned as they stepped into the room.

Joy watched his face with anticipation, to see his first reaction to the décor. Tawny eyebrows rose, a full, wide mouth went slack, before his features schooled into a professional mask.

Smoke and mirrors was the theme.

Contemporary furniture with gray upholstery and clean lines had been arranged around a low, ebony table. Providing a stage like quality, the flat furniture piece dominated the room, four feet square and a foot off the floor.

Walls covered in charcoal silk brocade were hung with smoked mirrors and huge black-and-white photographs even intervals. The pictures seemed abstract, until the eye focused on the larger than life depictions naked female parts.

Splashes of red broke the monochrome scheme. Deep red Calla Lilies in a crystal vase, a blood red decanter set on a bar and a red dragon incense burner that wispy strands of patchouli escaped.

“Interesting room.”

“Glad you like it. Want a drink?” She strolled to the bar.

Dr. Stevens wandered around the room as if deciding where to sit. He would discover no angle existed where an illicit picture couldn’t be viewed. Finally, he settled into a single chair.

“Uh, no, thank you, Joy. I don’t drink when I’m working.”

She gave a blasé shrug and poured herself a healthy drink. Taking the opposite seat, she crossed her legs giving a Basic Instinct flash. Soft lighting glittered off the patent leather, stiletto decorating a dainty foot.

Dr. Stevens cleared his throat.

“I must say your call came as a surprise. Of course, I recognized the voice. I think you know that.” The gaze leveled at Joy dared her to challenge the statement.

She didn’t even try. “Of course.”

“This address isn’t in my case file. It’s an upscale side of town. I was curious what I would find. I take it this is your place? The others are not aware of it?”

Joy took a swallow and chuckled. “Hell no, doctor. I know about them. They don’t know about me.”

“Why not? What purpose do you have?”

“Look around you.” She indicated the expensive and suggestive nature of her home. “I’m the money maker, the manager, the one who keeps everything together. Do you think they could manage without me? Balance a check book? Pay bills? Hold a real job?”

She shook her head dismissively. “Erika and Nancy only work part time for obvious reasons. They can’t shop. They buy the same things and end up with double and don’t know why. Faith is complete recluse. She won’t leave the house. Cable and Taryn are just children. The others, worse.”

“So, you know them all?” Dr. Stevens’ features scrunched in curiosity.

“Yes.”

She could hear the wheels turning in his mind, pondering the implications. “You do seem to know… more than the rest. Where are you when they visit my office?”

Now they were getting into it.

“I’m there, sort of. I hear most of it. Like voices in another room, talking low, enough to get the gist of what you want to do for them.”

“Them, not you?”

“Not me.”

She leveled him a hard stare. Grey eyes reflected back at her in the mirror behind him as ice chips of determination. “I don’t want to be integrated.”

Before he could ask another, inane ‘why not?, the doorbell interrupted. She barely hesitated.

“Doctor, I have client now, also. You seem very interested in observing us, and how we manage, so I hope you’ll stay. We can talk while I… work.”

What he thought, she didn’t wait to hear. Joy rose to answer the door. Short moments later, she reappeared with her client.

Before returning, Joy had removed the dress, leaving only the Chantilly stockings, stilettos and mask. Her companion wore lose fitting jeans and a domino mask.

The therapist stood when they entered. “What the hell?”

“Really, doctor, think about it. I’ve limited time to earn large sums of money. My time is very exclusive and expensive, even more than yours.”

The psychologist colored deep red. “I think I should leave.”

He went to move around her. Joy stepped into his path. His body made firm contact against her breasts and abdomen. She relaxed into him, using her nudity as a caress.

“You don’t have to. Stay, observe, question. Kenneth doesn’t mind.”

On cue, the masked man positioned himself behind her. An exciting bulge pressed against the curve of her derriere while calloused hands grazed naked hips.

Joy shoved the psychologist gently back into his seat. His shock couldn’t eradicate a deep gleam of curiosity.

Once the therapist’s butt planted him firmly back in the chair, she turned to the man touching her body. Strong hands found Joy’s sensitive nipples and gave them firm tweaks. Her slit flooded in response. She moaned softly, welcoming.

Slowly, she began to kiss and lick the smooth, flat male nipples Kenneth presented, before working lower. Her tongue delved into a flat umbilical.

“The others, they don’t like… sex. Do you?”

Joy favored him with a wicked grin over her shoulder. Her hands worked at the jeans closure. Kenneth’s erection sprang forward into supple fingers. She fisted him gently.

“I’m Joy for a reason, Doc. I’ve always enjoyed it.”

To emphasize her point, Joy swallowed the head of the hard prick into her mouth. She used her tongue in quick sure movements around the mushroom of swollen flesh. Her partner groaned as she serviced him orally.

She did love the feel of dick in her mouth. The smooth satiny skin sliding over her tongue into the back of her throat, so soft and yet so hard, the contradiction of texture spurred her lust. Her clit stiffened in response and she made her own moans of pleasure.

“So this is how you earn money?”

Speaking with a hard-on in her throat muffled her answer. Joy slurped and gulped “Mmmmhummmm.”

“How do you feel about being a job, Kenneth? That you’re a paycheck?”

Joy looked up the flat stomach and muscled chest above her, into the dark eyes of her partner. His fingers splayed around the sides of her head, threatening to destroy her coiffeur.

Kenneth raised his eyes, looking beyond where she kneeled at his tool. His voice came out in breathless chuckle. “Are you kidding man? Joy has a wicked tongue, the tightest sheath and sweetest ass in town. She knows how to use them, too. I suggest you give it a try before you ask.”

Kenneth pulled her away from his rigid pole. The break of suction made an audible pop. Knowing his taste, Joy moved and opened the top of the low table to reveal a pleasure chest of toys and oils.

She chose a lubricant and vibrating, butt plug. Closing the lid, she climbed the “stage” on all fours. Now, she faced the good doctor. He had scooted forward from the deep chair, sat perched on the edge. Joy could reach out and put her hands on his knees if she wanted.

Kenneth shucked his jeans and took a kneeling position behind her. Joy smiled seductively at the therapist and handed her client the oil and toy. Her eyes dared him to look away.

She felt the oil dribble down the crack of her backside and shivered with anticipation. Strong fingers spread her lips and ass cheeks, before probing her sex. Joy rocked her hips back onto the seeking digits. She sighed when they slipped in, as a swift test for moisture, before Kenneth plunged his rock hard shaft into her willing pussy.

Her eyes closed in relief of being full of cock. The man behind her settled himself deeply, grinding his hips against her round globes. Eyes opened wide again when she heard the slap of flesh on flesh followed by the stinging butt cheek. Gasping with delight, Joy savored the mini orgasm that caused her core to clench and moisten further.

She felt Kenneth retreat before sliding home again. With his next glide, the buzzing sweetness of the toy entered her puckered star a well.

“Oh, yes! Please, Fuck me.”

Rhythmic sounds of sex filled the room. Joy pushed her hips towards each thrust. She used strong, inner walls to grip the hard-on invading her, wanting it deeper and harder. Her voice croaked these commands.

Kenneth obliged, knocking her forward with vigorous pumping. Joy reached for purchase, finding the rough cotton of Dr. Stevens’ jean clad thighs. An erection had raised a tall tent, threating to burst his denim seams.

With each ram home, she squeezed his legs tighter. Joy licked parched lips. Her gaze captured his blue stare, openly desiring him.

“You want it, don’t you?” His voice choked.

“Yes.” It came out a low moan. “Yes, please.”

The psychologist stood, fumbling with his button fly. He dropped the pants, revealing a thick pole.

Joy took him into her mouth with relish. The doctor gave a satisfied groan.

“Told you, man.”

Not able to use her hands like this, Joy sat up on her knees, pulling her lips off the doctor but continuing to pump his rod with her fingers.

She signaled Kenneth. “Take the backseat, let the doc drive.”

Her lover pulled rigid flesh and the vibrating plug out. Then slowly, she felt her dark passage expand as he pushed in the back door.

Kenneth leaned back on his heels, spreading Joy’s legs over his thighs, opening her cave wide. She continued to writhe on the member wedged in her brown rose.

The doctor needed no further invitation. He knelt between the couples legs, shoving a full cock into Joy’s wet and willing cunt.

Her muscles seized in orgasm again, squeezing down. “Godz yessssss!”

Her partners established a rhythm that rocked them hard towards the edge of oblivion. Two thick, beautiful shafts worked her over. Their voices mingled in whimpers and whispers of ecstasy.

The doctor’s breathing came in heavy pants while he sucked hungrily at turgid nipples. Kenneth nipped at the flesh of her nape.

Sandwiched between the capable males, Joy’s scream built. Throwing her head back against Kenneth’s shoulder, she rode the hurricane of passion into the eye. Her body clamped down on the two men. She keened wildly.

A chain reaction occurred.

Kenneth grunted heavily. His hands pulled her shoulders, pinning her to his shifter.

The doc gripped her breasts. He speared her core with hard thrusts, growling.

Her inner walls were bathed in hot, silky cum. She shuddered with completion.

Lifting the doctor’s face, Joy forced his gaze to her. Still short of breath she spoke.

“I may be a multiple personality, but I’m an individual. I won’t be integrated. Do we have an arrangement?”

Dr. Stevens nodded in agreement, panting. “Absolutely.”

She winked. “Everyone needs a little joy in life.”

15 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for the spotlight Ray. My biggest hope was that you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Jp, Fan-fucking-tabulous!. What a wonderful take! I am not even going to submit because you deserve to win just on concept alone but you execution is splendid, too! Loved it, gurlfriend:) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Muffet. That's saying something, cause I know the level of talent in the room. I just wanted him to like it. I feel like Sally Field getting the oscar "You like me! You really Like Me!"

      Delete
    2. JP I am with Muffy on this. Wow, this was hot, hot. good luck to you!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! You set the bar really high with this hot entry. Well done honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, J.p.! Wonderful writing and a hell of a twist, if I do say so myself. Good luck!

    L.L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow JP, great post it was one magnificent entry. I wish you luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No luck needed in my opinion. If you didn't win I'll be surprised. Loved it J.p.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Jp! That was not only smoking hot, but the concept of multiple personalities was something so new...something I haven't seen before. That was fantastic and you deserve to win. Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told you it was awesome :)!!@ Rock on sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Now, I don't normally post comments, but bloody hell,this is one fantastically hot story. If you don't win JP, I will be astounded. Best of luck. Kim Faulks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my, is that all? This is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo...great concept...awesome story

    again...a sure winner

    Sue

    ReplyDelete